Friday, August 10, 2007

Addiction Fears

Well, now I understand why some people spend so much time on the Internet. In the past, I have used the Internet mainly to read email, and occasionally to find a good site for my students. Last night, I stayed up way later than was smart. I was busy looking for good blog sites, good RSS feeds, and then I got caught up reading many of those. It's fun!! Even more amazing, I jumped out of bed before the sun was up, and got right back on my computer. I checked email, found nothing. I checked my blog, and voilla! I had five comments! I checked my bloglines, and there were updates! Today, I am going to attempt to set up a new blogline (on my dashboard I think) that I will use to collect blogs for my students. This business really could get addictive!

No comments: